Creating Your Account
When you create your account you will be sent an email which includes a link. You will need to click this link to activate your account.
Note: If you don't receive an email in a few minutes of registering please check your junk email as it can sometimes go there.
How to Order
Placing an order is easy, just follow the steps below and you'll be an expert in no time.
1. Find the product you want to purchase by either searching for it or using the categories to browse through.
2. Click on the title to view the product detail page or the image to view a larger image of the product.
3. Below the product there is an "Add toCart" button. Click this to place the item in your shopping cart.
4. When you have finished shopping click "show cart" in the cart menu. Check your order then when your happy click the "Checkout" button underneath your list of items.
5. If this is your first order, you will have to create an account so just fill in the relevant information. Returning customers can log in here.
6. Next you will be able to verify your shipping address and billing information, or update it.
7. Click Continue and follow the instructions on screen to choose your postage method.
8. On the next page you can select the method of payment you want to use. Once selected press next.
9. This is your last chance to make sure your items are correct before the order is finalised. Once you are happy with your order, click the "Confirm Order" button and your order will be submitted for processing. You will receive an order confirmation email and the order will be listed under Account Maintenance.
Refunds and Exchanges
Please email us if there is any problem with your purchase. Returns are accepted within 14 days of date received for a full refund less shipping when items are returned in their original condition. Please include a copy of the invoice or the invoice number.
All jewelry is made to order. Our bracelets are made up to a length of 20cm. If you would like the items made longer than this there will be an extra charge. Please contact us for larger sizing. Sizes for necklaces and other items will be given in the product description.
If you are after custom Jewellery or Armour to be made, or any of our current designs modified we are more than happy to do this. For custom work we require a 50% non refundable deposit before we start work. The remainder will need to be paid before we ship the product to you. Due to the nature of chainmail we unfortunately cannot accept returns for custom chainmail pieces. If you would like a custom piece made please contact us and we can discuss your ideas.
We accept payment either by Cheque, Direct Deposit or PayPal. When paying by Cheque or Direct Deposit you will be given the account or other details on the screen after you confirm your order. When paying with paypal you will be transfered to the paypal website where you can login or create a new account.
To pay by credit card select the 'PayPal or Credit Card' payment option when you checkout. After you confirm your order you will be redirected to PayPal where you can log in. What you need to do is click the 'Continue' button (see image below) and you will be redirected to a credit card payment facility to complete your transaction.
We try to have enough rings in stock to cover all orders. If we are short of the colour you are after we will notify you and you may choose a different colour or alternatively we can put the item onto backorder until we get restocks of that colour.
We keep all personal information submitted to us private. We do not rent or sell your name, address or personal information to any third party.